- Coordinated Water Resource Data Management for Knowledge-based Decision-making in Transboundary Watersheds. Puget Sound Georgia Basin Ecosystem Conference, February 2009, Seattle, WA. Co-presentation with Joanne Greenberg, PE HyrdoLogic Solutions.
- Incorporating Non-governmental and Local Government Interests in Government-to-Government Negotiations. US Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution Conference, May 2008, Tucson, AZ. Panelist.
- Non-Parenting Plan Aspects of Family Cases and Implications for Mediation. Skagit County Mediation Services Continuing Education Program, November 2003, Mount Vernon, WA. Panelist.
- Identifying and Meeting the Needs of a Support Group. Washington Homeschool State Convention, June 2003, Puyallup, WA. Panelist.
- Conflict Management and Interest-based Negotiation Techniques. Paralegal Program Co-Presentation, Skagit Valley Community College, September 2002, Mount Vernon, WA. Panelist.
- Preparing for Change: Facilitate Meaningful Dialogue, Negotiate Inclusive Solutions and Resolve Patterns of Conflict. California Association of Midwives Conference, 1998, San Francisco, CA. Presentation.
collaborative leadership and governance
- Preparing Citizens and Communities for Collaborative Governance. Association for Conflict Resolution Environment & Public Policy Section Conference, June 2011, Portland, OR. Co-presentation with Kim Abel, Vice-President, League of Women Voters of Washington.
- Beyond the “Dog & Pony Show” – Injecting Transformational Learning Into Your Program. Community Leadership Association Annual Conference, April 2009, Long Beach, CA. Co-presentation with Susan Mancuso, PhD, Educational Leadership, Western Washington University.
- The Tale of Two Counties: A Side-by-side Case Study of Two New Community Leadership Programs’ Development. National Community Leadership Association Conference, April 2006, Hartford, CN. Co-presentation with Laura Callioux, Skagit Valley College.
- Building Collaborative Capacity. National Independent Booksellers’ Consortium Conference, April 2005, Bellingham, WA. Skills-building session.
- Civil Discourse in Partisan Times – Where to from here? League of Women Voters of Washington Convention, May 2011, Richland, WA. Presentation and Listening Session.
- Facilitating Groups – Working to Reach Solutions. Skagit Mediation Services June 2005, Mount Vernon, WA. Professional development program.
Copyright © 2023 Dumas and Associates