Dumas & Associates, Inc. provides mediation, facilitation, training, and consultation services to organizations of all sizes—here in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
We specialize in natural resource, community health, and public policy initiatives that engage local, state, and federal agencies, tribes, diverse stakeholders, and constituents in advisory and agreement-seeking processes.
Private organizations, public agencies, not-for-profits, municipalities, faith communities, and research institutes use our services to:
- foster meaningful and productive communication
- expand stakeholder engagement
- develop effective collaboration processes
- resolve disputes while building relationships
- engage in effective decision-making
- design adaptive strategies and agreements